cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign the number range to the company code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have 2 company codes (2120 and 2230) and 2 sales organizations (2120 and 2230). Actually we have 1 number range for the both company codes.

We want to change the process now: per company code one number range. it means 2 number ranges(one with internal number assignment and the second with external number assigment)

1- It is possible? because we have already post some ducuments.

2- If I create 2 number ranges with different assignment (internal & external) how can I assign them to the both company codes?

Do I have to assign first the Number range number to the account group? If I do it where is the relation to the company code?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dede

This is not possible to have two number ranges for same account group. Company has no role in number assignment.

please try with SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yadav.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is possible to create the second number range and I can assign it to the account group.(I think it is not good because there are a lot of document in the old assignment)

I don't find any possibility to assign the account group to the company code.(maybe there is no possibility)

I can't make the difference now which company code will function with this number range. (maybe it's not allow in the same client to use 2 different assignment).

Thanks