Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport log in SE03 transaction is not showing complete logs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have made some changes to a role in development system and moved the changes to production.

The changes have been succefully moved to production system. but in SE03 in development system I still see the transport log is showing only till Quality system but not till production.

where as in production system in SE03 , I can see the complete transport log till production successful

I checked for any authorization fails for SU53 , but no use , I tried trace ST01 but did not find any specific differences .

I also tried to check if any different values in my authorizations for object S_TRANSPRT between development and production.

Can any one please let me know how to find whats the reason for this .

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

What reason has your basis team given you?

0 Kudos

Actually , I did not contact my basis team yet regarding this

0 Kudos

Please do, and also ask them whether they have mounted the transport directory for PROD seperately from DEV and QAS...

If you have access to PROD and can look in table SPTH and find an entry there, then chances are good this is the explanation.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

As it is relatively dependent on setup I think your Basis team should be the first contact as there could a number of reasons. It could be something as simple as the roles being transported but the post-processing hasn't finished yet.

Do you have any other logs for successful role transports which you can compare it to?

0 Kudos

Hi , I am very sorry for late reply. No I dont have any successful log to compare with..

Any Way I will contact with my Basis team and try.

Thank you