cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

standard sapscript form migration to adobe form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

Is it possible to migrate standard SAP Script forms to adobe forms?

If yes then please let me know how ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible, but not simple.

You first have to migrate the SAPscript to Smartforms, then the Smartform to adobe forms. However, there are significant differences between the way SAPscript works compared to Smartforms so there are always manual changes needed after the migration. Then there are differences between Smartforms and adobe forms, so more manual changes are needed.

Once you've done all this it could have been easier to build an adobe form from scratch, based on the design of you SAPscript.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

[Convert script to adobe forms|;

Regards,

Vijay

Edited by: vijay kumar pamulapati on Oct 15, 2009 2:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI I tried in the way you explained but the problem is SAP script is having form with output of 3 pages with the texts so when I am migrating the pages are getting overwrite so please let me know if you know any other method.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is much easier converting a smartform into an adobe form. So, I would suggest you first convert the script to a smartform and then convert it into an adobe form.

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is another way first [convert script to smartform|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/MIgrationofSAPScriptto+Smartform]

and then [smartform to adobe form|;

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well Thank you guys the details give by you are enough for me to take decision that I should go for the form creation directly in SFP.

Thanks for the details I am closing the thread.