Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost center and Org unit relationship.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I need quick help from any one of you.

Actually our org stucture is like Root-> company->plants-> costcenters( deparments)- users.

so we create org unit in the structure with some 100001 and assign users for that cost center org unit , so by doing this costcenter attribute =100001will be inherited from the cost center org unit to all the users under that org unit.

but now there is a requirement for creation 1500 users and we have many such costcenter org units in the structure.

The business will provide the cost center I need to identify the org unit for that cost center in the structure then only I can assign a set of users for that 100001 costcenter. But to do that I have lots of such cost center org units.

So if there is a any table or report available in the system where I can get the details of the description ( meaning Basic data descrition) which we enter while the while creating the org unit and the Org unit number which gets generated when we save.

I would like to search for that relation .Please help me with this information.

Regards

SrujanK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not clear what you are asking

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/DownloadExtract-Graphicaloverviewof+PurchasingOrgstructureinSAPSRM

BBP_READ_ATTRIBUTES

I/P ORG ID 5000

USER:- SRUJAN

ITR_ATTR_LIST = CNT

O/P

et_attr

YOU MAY GET LIST HOW MANY COST CENTER YOU HAVE inherited

upload cost center sap given std report to upload

B_UPLOAD_COST_CENTER_ATTRIBUTE

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I have one doubt regarding this B_UPLOAD_COST_CENTER_ATTRIBUTE, when I tried to use upload the list of cost center it is only uploading one cost center.

Why is the program behaving so anyidea?

Regards

Srujan K

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I never tried

what type of filesa re you using?

or you can write a programs by bbp_update_attributes FM

br

muthu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Could not get any table..but you may try this option as workaround.

Goto Org structure display expand all the nodesclick on print button then save list in a excel format.

Use fome filters and formating criteria..so that you can get the org unit name and ID in two seperate columns.

Hope this will help you

Thanks

Kiran