cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales info structure S910

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus:

When i maintain customer master data, i missed the field ' cust statistics group' in sales area view, So the sales info structure have no record, With OLIX(use OLI7, for sales orders, OLI8 for deliveries and OLI9 for billing docs) can not upload after i update cust statistics group with '1', only new sales document which created after master data updated could upload sales info structure S910 and could user OLIX to update.

How could i upload sales info structure for old records which created before master data updated?

Thanks.

Kevin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have very similar problem with structure S001 and empty field STAFO which results in no update from OLI8 and OLI9. By any chance could you please share the steps you did to fill in the STAFO and execute OLI8, OLI9?

Thank you,

Viktor Dolezel

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin

If Cust Statistics group feild was missed when you uploaded the CMR data , then again you can upload the Cust Statistics group feild and after uploading you can run the reports (OLI7, for sales orders, OLI8 for deliveries and OLI9 for billing docs). Then again you can retrieve the past data .

Regards

Srinath

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the field STAFO in tables LIKP, VBAK, VBRK and so on. It it is empty in older documents I think that you cannot reload data. But you can search notes with the string STAFO. Actually, as an example Note 960053 - Sales statistics: STAFO is missing in billing documents can permit you to update this field.

Note 406294 - SIS: Determination of the update group and related will help you

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eduardo

As you say, the field STAFO is empty in table LIKP, so i can not reload data by OLI8.

How can i do?

Thanks.

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure , try OLID T code SIS: Stat. Setup - Sales Activities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can upoad the old records as well.

You can search for the SAP note available which explains the process for doing so.

Regards,

Harsh