cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to resolve the error "Material ledger currencies were changed" ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating/Changing/Displaying a material (MM01/MM02/MM03) using Accounting views (1 and 2) I'm getthing the error 'Material ledger currencies were changed'. Please let me know how to resolve this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out the following T.Codes with the help of FICO Consultants:

OMX1, OMX2 and OMX3.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

I am facing the same issues with the material ledger currency changed error.

sivannarayana_appala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

I think your u201CMaterial Ledger Type settings relating to Currency Typesu201D were changed, it may be in Co Code Currency or Group Currency settings . Based on your Material Ledger Type settings in t-code-OMX2, check the settings and do the necessary changes :

Currency types from FI : In this case, the currency types are automatically derived from Financial Accounting. Check the currency types that belong to a certain company code i.e., Define Additional Local Currencies.

Currency types from CO : u2013 In this case, the currency types are derived automatically from the currency and valuation profiles. Check your u201CCurrency and Valuation Profileu201D, the currency types that belong to a particular controlling area. To ensure that information is consistent across Materials Management, Financial Accounting and Controlling, ensure that the group currency is used as the controlling area currency.

Currency types from combination of both FI and Currency types from CO-- set the indicator Currency types from FI and Currency types from CO. In this case, you must check the settings manually in t-code-CKM9- Check Material Ledger Settings.

While defining the Material Ledger types in t-code-OMX2, you have to specify that the Currency Types should be taken from u201CCT from FIu201D or u201CCT from COu201D or CT with the combination of FI and CO. Before converting data for production startup, make sure that the currency settings in Financial Accounting and in the Material Ledger are correct. You cannot change the currencies, currency types and material ledger types after production startup.

Regards

appalas

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please let me know the error message number ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi