cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rescheduling sales order Error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm glad if you could help me !

When Rescheduling sales order by T-CD:V_V2, i got problem as blow.

[details]

Stock quantity : 30

Partial delivery (Sales Order) : Only complete delivery allowed

[Simulataion of V_V2]

Customer

-Sales Order -quantity -Old date -confirmed qty | -new date -new confirmed qty

-

A

-1000 -50 -2009/01/19 -50 |

-2000 -10 -2009/10/16 - 0 |

B

-3000 -90 -2009/10/09 -50 | 2009/12/01 - 90 ・・・※Q1

-4000 -10 -2009/10/16 - 0 | - 10

C

-5000 -90 -2009/03/25 - 0 | ・・・※Q2

-6000 -10 -2009/03/25 - 0 |

[Question]

Q1 Is it possible that S.O.3000 gets confirmed qty partially (30, in this case) ?

Q2 Why Custmer C can't get confirmed qty at all though there are 30 stocks available?

thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please help me!

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Hope this input should solve your problem

For your 1st question , If you have created sales order ( say with Customer C ) then check the CMR data of customer C what are its shipping conditions and partial delivery has been maintained or not. Based on these stock will get confirmed

For your 2nd question , if Customer C Shipping Conditions are different from other customers then when you run Rescheduling sales order using T.code :V_V2 maintain the shipping conditions of the Customer C and then you can confirm the sales order quantity and then you can do delivery and PGI and then you can do billing

Regards

Srinath

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i wanna ask 1more question.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For your 1st question , If you have created sales order ( say with Customer C ) then check the CMR data of customer C what are its shipping conditions and partial delivery has been maintained or not. Based on these stock will get confirmed

For your 2nd question , if Customer C Shipping Conditions are different from other customers then when you run Rescheduling sales order using T.code :V_V2 maintain the shipping conditions of the Customer C and then you can confirm the sales order quantity and then you can do delivery and PGI and then you can do billing

NOTE : Dont close the Thread as Answered question if you dont get any Inputs

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath !

Thank you for your reply that Q2 is solved.

But I have 1question about your answer of Q1.

As you reply, separate-shipping needs maintenance of customer's CMR data.

Then, this make flag 'Complete dlv.' set at S.O.

So, is separate-shipping made when flag 'Complete dlv.' is set at S.O?

(or some User-Exit can do it ?)

thanks in advance!

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For your 1st question , if you maintain shipping conditions in CMR and if you maintain Partial Delivery also in CMR data , then it is possible to do the delivery . No need to go with the user exit also.

But if stock is available and if you run the report then complete delivery can be set for the sales order.

NOTE : Dont post New Questions in the same thread, Put in a new thread so that you can get many replies for your asked query

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help me!