cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output type not getting determined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am facing a strange problem while creating a sale order. The problem while i create a sale order by keeping a break point inthe standard code, output types are getting determined automatically. But when i remove the break point and save the sale order,output types are not getting determined. I checked all routines and user exits. There is no problem with that. Still I am facing the same issue while saving the sale order. Could you please help me with this.Thanks Regards Hemanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This the problem with ABAP code in routine. There might be some missing Clear statement due to which buffer is over flowing or taking time for self clearing. While debugging we are providing some delay to program to be executed, hence its determining. Take help of your ABAPer and optimize the code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav,

You are correct. I am an ABAPER too.. I tried in all routines to track that buffer where it needs to be cleared but in vain. Let me know if you know some details on that. Is it to be done with xnast or nnast values which needs to be cleared.

Regards,

Hemanth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please maintain the output condition record for the output type by using the T.Code "VV11" T.Code.

So that the output type will be determined automatically.

Reagrds,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Everythings is maintianed properly. Thats is the reason it is getting determined while debugging but not in standard mode.

Regards

Hemanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto the Change mode of the Sales order in VA02 and goto the HEADER--OUTPUT and click on the Goto-->Determne Analysis.

It will show why the OUTPUT not determined automatically.

I hope there is some routine assigned to the OUTPUT type in the OUTPUT PROCEDURE.

Please check this and revert back,

regards,

santosh