Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer fields at header in SC

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Forum,

We are on SRM4.0. We want to add a few customer fields at header level in the SC screen.

But while searching the forum I found note no. 672960 which says that

Note that the header fields cannot be displayed for the shopping cart. If you define fields on the header, they can only be filled in BADIs.

I am confused by this, please guide me on how to create header fields in SC and how to fill them and pass thses values to BE.

Any pointers will be of great help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Add the customer fields in the header level.

Please look at the below structure to add the custom fields.

INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_SC Customer Enhancements on Shopping Cart Header

INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CST_SC Tabular Customer Enhancements on Shopping Cart Header

INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_SSF_SC SAP Internal Enhancements (IBUs, and so on) on SC Header

INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_SST_SC SAP Int. Tabular Enhanc. (IBUs, and so on) on SC Header

You will find this useful.

https://websmp105.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700001969972008E.pdf

Regards,

Venkat

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

That means you can fill value by DOC_CHANGE_BADI and pass to backend. But you can not fill value by UI.

Regards,

Masa

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

So that means customer fields in SC header are Read Only fields with default values populated from BADI?

I added a customer field as follows..

1)Careted a append structure in the include INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_SC and added a Z field in the append structure.

2)Careted a append structure in the include INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF and added a Z field in the append structure.

This customer field is displayed under the Intermediate Shipping -To Address heading and it is editable.

But I need to display it some where else on the UI.

How can I control the position where the customer fields is displayed in the UI?

Thanks a lot,

Anubhav