cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CST Credit to the customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a scenario that in certain business cases i need to give CST charges as a credit to the customer.so i should not charge cst charges to customer.how do i configure this in pricing procedure,

Will Accural be helpful on this.

Please suggest me

Regards

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you maintain the CST condition type as statistical in your pricing procedure, this will have impact on others customers as well which is not right. So either you can have a separate pricing procedure for that customer without that condition type or in your existing routine, you can add this logic.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your input, What i feel is i can define a new condition type with condition category as "Discount and Surcharges" and accurals checked and add the same in the pricing procedure with Account key and accruals

in VKOA i will assign the two account's ie., one expenditure account and one provision account so that debit will be from expenditure and credit will be to provision

Please advise

Regards

Ramesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok assuming that your pricing procedure, document pricing procedure are all same for other customers as well, how do you differentiate this when you generate invoice for other customer ??

Whatever you have indicated can be done but as I said above, you should have a separate pricing procedure.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your question,

The answer is i can add this condition type manually for only customers who is applicable.

Please correct me if i am wrong.

Regards

Ramesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then it is okay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks,it was a healthy discussion we had, i have awarded the points to you

i am going to configure as we have discussed.

Regards

Shakthi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before doing this, take the concurrence of FI people also as they are the one who have to decide on these values whether to show in accounting document or not.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create the CREDIT MEMO with reference to the BILLING DOCUMENT.

In the COPY CONTROL from Billing document to Billing document IN VTFF maintain the PRICING TYPE as C.

and in VOFA for this credit memo assign the ACCOUNTING DOCUMENT TYPE .

Using the Transaction code F-28 you can manually post the transaction.

try this and revert back.

regards,

santosh