cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Include order creation business process in the project.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created Implementation Project in Project Administration. Now I want to Include order creation business process in the project.

Can anybody guide me how to incude order creation business process in the project. & which T-codes I need to use.

Many Thanks

Praveen K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you are done with the project preperation phase, you can go ahead with txn solar01/solar02 for configuring your project. Select your project and then select Business process. here you create your business scenario and assign the business process steps.

Please revert back in case of any issues.

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajiv,

Many thanks for the reply. I will try the same.

Just wanted to know one more thing. How to generate Blueprint document from solution manager.?

What is the process for the same.

If I have to do this what is the pre & post processes ?

Regards

Praveen K

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you checked the link or guide i sent you

Check pg 10 for generating the Blueprint Document

Hope it solv ur problem

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

It is S User ID and password you can get the sam in ur company .

The SAP material can't be shared in that way & pls follow the rules

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/RulesofEngagement

Do not ask to send you an email.

The question you ask and the solution to it is often also interesting for other users of the community. If you ask somebody to send you the answer per email, you deprive others of also learning to know the answer. Therefore any requests for sending material or answers to an email address will be modified by the forum moderators.

In addition, do not use an email address as a user name. These will be removed as well. Email addresses can be added to a Business Card or wiki profile. Their usage in the forums is inappropriate unless we are referring to sdn@sap.com

Edited by: Prakhar Saxena on Oct 15, 2009 12:38 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prakhar,

Thanks. I will check for user id & password.

ok.I will not use the email address in future in our forum.

Regds

Praveen K

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

For creation of blue print, you need to use the txn solar01 only. You need to maintain all the necessary tabs mentioned in the screen like documentaion, learning material, test doc ets and add the BPs there. Once you are done with the necessay config (have a look in SOLAR02 for config part), go to Business Blueprint-->Generate Business Blue print.

For details, please refer the link provided by Prakhar. Hope this helps.

Rajeev

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This will solve ur problem

https://websmp202.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700002006042008E/HowTo_Impl_Bus_Proc.pdf

Use solar01 to add standard scenario from BPR by pressing F4 or directly enter the name under structure tab.

Regards

Prakhar