cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

graphical mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i want to assign some constant value and null value in my target field.....

how can i achieve this.... i know there is pre-defined data called constant...

whether i want to specify the value in ' ' or just a value....

And i want to specify current time for one field ...how can i specify...

plz explain me in details.....

thx...

Edited by: FLW on Oct 14, 2009 11:13 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In standard function, go to constants-->constant option choose it n double click it there u can specify the value or string u want to send to the target side in it.

there is an option date in standard function where u have current date u can use dat for ur case.

regards,

prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi...

i want to send current time ,.....

plz help me on this...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Heyy,

It will give you the current time only, just map like what imentioned and execute yoyr mapping in Test Tab then see the results

Regards

Seshagiri

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

select the standard function Constant from the function category Constants to assign the constant value to the target field.Double click on th Constant Standard function to give any value you want pass to the target field

Use CurrentDate standard function available under the function category Date to pass current date to the target Field.

Double click on the Currentdate function to choose one of the format for the date.you have to choose one of the formats otherwise you dont get the current date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Heyy,

>>whether i want to specify the value in ' ' or just a value....

You can just specify the values or string that you want to pass to target inside Constant function

>>And i want to specify current time for one field ...how can i specify...

Use Current date Function from Date functions---right click on the current date propertiesselect question mark

then select date format as blank and the time format as you want and also the time separator as you wish

Regards

Seshagiri