SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong ABLSTAT displayed after adjustment reversal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I've a problem with the following case:

I've made a move-out on an installation at the end of a billing period, after the acquisition of the periodic meter readings (01). The system suppressed my 01 and replaced it with a 03 MR results (I can find both on EABL/EABLG).

The installation was used for another move-in and several periodic bill documents; then I've made an adjustment reversal covering the move-out too.

Now I can't do the billing because it finds the MRs at status 7 while on EABL/EABLG I find them at 1.

I know that the ABLSTAT I can see on installation (e.g. ES32 or EL31) is calculated and not taken directly on EABL, but I don't know how to go on.

Please, help me!

Fabio

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You will not find status 7 in EABL and it will always show you 1 or 4 or 5.

The status 7 is calculated at runtime by SAP if there is any billing document exists against the meter reads.

You can go to ES32 and put the installation number and click on "Billing Periods" button to view the existing Billing Docs for which the status is showing 7 by SAP.

Regards

Satadal

0 Kudos

I'm sorry, but as I said, the billing documents were reversed by adjustment.

I've found that the problem is on the BILLFINIT field of the EVER. Anyone knows something about it?