Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cFolder integration with SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRM Sever 550 SP13

R3 4.7

CPRXRPM 4.0 SP11 (separate Server, not installed as add-on to SRM server)

Classic

When i create a colloboration folder from bid invitation by clicking create, the cfolder is created correctly. I can log on to cfolders directly and see that it created cFolder for bid invitation correctly. However, after clicking create button, and create button goes away and cFolder link is there, when i click on it, i recieve the following error message:

The following error text was processed in the system:

BSP Exception: the Application Name cfx_rfc_ui in URL /sap/bc/bsp/sap/cfx_rfc_ui/area_de.htm?p_col_id=DEB8F181971056F1ABF2001C23BE9EDD&p_area_id=DEB8F181971057F1ABF2001C23BE9EDD&p_role= is invalid.

My user ID, the creator of the bid invitation has all standard CFX roles assigned to it in the PLM server. The RFCUSER in the RFC destination has all the CFX roles assigned to it (in PLM server) and is integrated in to the SRM org.

Why role is invalid?

Couple of other questions, the complete URL in the error above has the SRM host name, so appears to me based on the URL that SRM is validating role, and the ICF service being called (cfx_rfc_ui) is also at the SRM level. There arent any CFX roles existing in SRM and /sap/bc/bsp/sap/cfx_rfc_ui doesnt exist in the SRM ICF framework. This may be nothing, i would of just expected when clicking the colloboration, it would take me to the PLM server.

It seems I have missed a piece of configuration or something? Do i need to install the CPRXRPM add-on to SRM to get this to work? Any insight is appreciated, I am at a total loss.

Again, the colloboration folder is being created in the background with no issues. RFC connections work. Once cfolder is created i am uable to accesss as buyer/rfx creator from the bid invitation. No issue if log directly in cFolders.

Please help SRM experts!

JF

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, i had to submit an OSS message that got kicked around a bit and ended up with development team at SAP. I spoke with the developer on the phone and if I remember correctly, he indicated one of the support packs activated the badi BBP_CHANGE_URL, can not be sure if this is the root cause as it was phone call and I have no documentation of root cause.

the fix was to de-activate the badi BBP_CHANGE_URL.

We did that, works fine, and did not affect any other business scnearios.

JF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you . Let me check.

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Justin,

I am facing the same problem. Could you find any solution?. Please let me know

Prasanna