Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales and Distribution on configuration SLA

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guru ,

I have a serious problem.

I had configured SLA days ago and it worked correctly.now suddenly no longer works.When i create a support message the fild (competation time,response time etc...) remain set to "00.00.00" .

Watching my settings i see that in tx COMMPR01 at the tab "sales and Distibution" the field Sales organization now is empty.I check organization model in tx PPOMA_CRM but not see particolar error in configuration.

Another strange problem is that when i create a message ,on tx notif_create or on "create support notification" on my Sap Menu, in the message does not appaer the tab "item Detail" but in the same message if i choose the button "create Transaction">"service process">"service desk message" the tab item detail appaer.

When i insert in item detail my product "support desk" an error appaer " Item category determination customizing is not maintained"

i don't undestand in the past week all worked fine.

Any help guru?

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antionia,

It may be one of the Solam System Performance Reason.In such case like some time working and some time not working, please ask your Basis Person to shut down the Solman server and ask to restart the same.

Also check wheather any Customizations settings has been changed in the R/3 system.

Please ask your Basis Consultant wheather all RFC Connections are in Place.

Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula