Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System --> Services for object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you restrict the access (group of users) to "system --> services for object" with SAP authorizations?

Thanks

Craft

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, at least not to accessing their own object history and clearing it.

You could try a trace of it, but if I remember correctly there is nothing usable in it.

If B_USERSTAT turns up then that would be the longest shot at it which might still be worth trying.

Cheers,

Julius

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, at least not to accessing their own object history and clearing it.

You could try a trace of it, but if I remember correctly there is nothing usable in it.

If B_USERSTAT turns up then that would be the longest shot at it which might still be worth trying.

Cheers,

Julius

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For initial pop-up no authorization getting checked. But for further options ( like attachment ) there are checks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Julius, and Arpan

Can you provide information on how to restrict further options like attach a file/delete? we don't want to restrict the "system --> services for object", instead want to restrict the options available under 'Services for object"?

Thanks,

Craft

0 Kudos

Ahh, that is more informative than your initial post,and different to my assumption of what you where asking...

> ... we don't want to restrict the "system --> services for object", instead want to restrict the options available under 'Services for object"?

You need to thank Mylene -->

Cheers,

Julius