cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCOT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi in Transaction SCOT ->Settings -> confirmation of reciepts, is it possible here or elsewhere for me to specify what mailbox the reciepts should go back to for purchasing docuement type?

If I want a read reciept for POs from the vendors, is it possible to specify what maibox the reciept should go to? Or is it just the general mailbox that sends it?

I would also appreciate any help on how you would handle the requirement of a client who wants auto pos and some form of auto acknowledgement that can be monitored.

Any help you can give would be appreciated.

Message was edited by: Tracey Durkin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to send all read receipts to a genaral mailbox?

Best Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can receive all the receipts in general mailbox and then build rules so that you can send a copy to the appropriate person depending on a key word in subject line or in the body or some other criteria.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tracey,

the read receipts will go to whoever generates the the Purchase Order output. i.e if you have Purchase Order workflow then the creator of the email will be the Workflow Batch ID that you use, in this case you can specify an email address in that user ID where read receipts will go to.

I don't think there is anyway of specifying that all receipts should go to a particular email address though, sorry I can't help much more than the above.

Regards

Chris