cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add our own User Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Solman Helpdesk thers is one field called User Status. The value of thta is like ' New, Assigned, In Process, Confirm etc...'

Now I want to add my own new user status. For that I had made one entry in following.

SPRO --> Solution Manager Implementation Guide --> Scenario-Specific Settings --> Service Desk --> Service Desk --> Status Profile --> Change Status Profile for User Status --> SLFN0001.

when I check the User Status, one new entry is added. But the description of that entry is not the same as i entered.

So I am going right way or not?

Please help to add our own user status.

Regards,

Nisit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Copy the standard SLFN0001 to ZLFN0001, make necessary changes

eg.

Status no. Status Short Text Lowest Highest Position Priority AuthCode Trans

31 DROP Drop requirement 20 60 1 1 SLFN

and then make the entry in Transaction type under "Status Profile"

Some times, if Trans. is not maintained correctly then the status will not be displayed or you will not get the correct combination.

if following these steps does not help, then post wat exactly you have maintained in status profile.

Regards,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisit,

Default Status Profile SLFN001 will be in German.

For convinience, create a new Status Profile (say, ZSLFN) and add you own User Status to that Status Profile.

FInally tag this new Status Profile to your Transaction type in SPRO.

PS: While adding new user status, create auth. key for each status in CRMBS52.

Thnx,

Waseem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Waseem,

I had perform the same step as you suggest, But still in Status list my text is not display.

Regards,

Nisit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisit,

What Text are seeing in the Status List?

Have you assigned this particular Status Profile to your Transaction Type in SPRO ???

Thnx,

Waseem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Waseem,

I had add one entry with Status " DROP" and Short Text " Drop the Requirements".

But when I check it in help desk message user status at that time its display like " Not Found".

One more things, In SPRO, can you explain the detail steps which i have to perform?

Regards,

Nisit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

1. We copied transaction type SFLN->ZLFN.

2. Removed all copied actions of ZLFN and created three actions 1. Development 2. Test 3. Production.

3. We copied status profile SLFN0001->ZLFN0001.

4. Removed all copied statuses and created three statuses 1. In Process 2. In Testing 3. In Production.

These new action profiles and status profiles are assigned to the copied transaction type ZLFN.

Our requirement is:

If the action Development is executed, then the status should be changed from New to "In Process".

The same way; the corresponding statuses for actions Test and Production are In Testing and In Prodcution respectively.

When we execute the action Developement it is not changing the status to "In Process" still remains as "New".

The same behavior for actions Test and Production as well.

Processing Types for each action:

1. Development: Method call: HF_SET_STATUS and Processing Parameters: USER_STATUS Initial value E0002.

2. Test: Method call: HF_SET_STATUS and Processing Parameters: USER_STATUS Initial value E0005.

3. Production: Method call: HF_SET_STATUS and Processing Parameters: USER_STATUS Initial value E0008.

ABAP Dic. Ref for processing parameter USER_STAUS is TJ30-ESTAT.

Status Profile:

ZLFN0001 E0001 X 10 60 10 1 1 SLFN NEW New

ZLFN0001 E0002 20 60 20 1 1 SLFN INPR PROC In Process

ZLFN0001 E0005 50 60 20 1 1 SLFN RELE SPRV In Testing

ZLFN0001 E0008 60 60 60 1 1 SLFN FINI CONF In Production

We didn't change the Auth. Key and Business Transactions and just renamed "Proposed Solution" as "In Testing" and "Confirmed" as "In Production" from the starus profile SLFN0001.

We haven't done anything with CRMBS52(Auth. Key). Do we need to create Auth. Key for each status? We don't understand what does Auth. key do?

Are we missing anyother customizing setting in SPRO?

Please help us to resolve this issue.

Regards

Sanjai

Former Member
0 Kudos

This problem is solved.

We haven't done IMG settings for the copied transaction type ZLFN "Assign Implementation to Change Transaction Type" and "Define Status Attributes" .

We copied SLFN CL_SOCM_CHANGE_REQU_INSTANCE SU04 to ZFLN CL_SOCM_CHANGE_REQU_INSTANCE SU04.

and We maintained Status Attributes as well.

It works fine now.

Regards

Sanjai