cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order type configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gurus,

I configured a new Sales order type and relevant sales area assigned for it. but at the time i go in to sales order, it not allow me to enter the sold to party. it shows gray color.

Pl help.

Tks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As much details are not available.

I suggest you to copy/verify with the standard document type "OR" or available in system

Check Partner Determination for sales document Header

Check Item categories

If not met than take the help of ABAP team mate

Best Regards,

Bashir

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to IMG SD => Basic Functions => Partner Determination => Setup Partner Determination => Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header

There check whether you have maintained all the relevant settings.

Next go to VOPA, select Sales Document Header and click on top Partner Procedures. Double click on "TA" and check whether you could see the Partner Function SP there with the boxes ticked for "Not changeable" and "Mandatory Function".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried the partner procedures and think those seems alright.

I also tried your option 2, and in both TA (standered order) and my customized order (ZTES) it both ticked with gray for " Not changeable " and "Mandatory".

How can i make it chanable ?

Tks so much for the ideas.

Tks

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

You can make it in changeable mode here:

IMG - Sales and Distribution - Basic Functions -Partner Determination - Set Up Partner Determination - Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header - Select - TA -

Then select - Partner Functions in Procedure (on Left Side) -

Here you can insert / remove Tick marks in mandatiry Func Check Box for required Partner Functions (SP in your case).

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Its done and now its free...

Tks a lot..

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

If your issue is solved by taking suggestions from people who gave thier time & efforts, please do appreciate them with " Points"

Points will not benefit us personally but it will add to SAP's charity pool...

We are anyways here to help fellow SDN Members...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta