SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS Retail Intercompany billing process

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is Intercompany billing process in IS-Retail with config steps

regards

Satish

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you may need to be more specific. What is exactly the business case? the process?

I will explain how one of the IC process works and you can explain if this is applicable to you. Two company codes 1000 and 2000. The DC from comp code 1000 sends goods to DC of comp code 2000 and will bill the receiving comp code.

To start the process an NB purchase order has to be created in comp code 2000, where vendor is the DC of comp code 1000 and receiving site is the DC of comp code 2000. Second step is an outbound delivery LF that will be created in sales org 1000: the customer is the DC of comp code 2000. After the goods issue an IV billing doc is created in sales org/comp code 1000. Goods receipt will be performed in DC of comp code 2000 with ref to the initial NB PO or with ref to the outbound delivery. The last step is MIRO in comp code 2000.

You have to check customer and vendor data of the two DCs. Also in IMG customizing of "set up stock transfer order" (in MM-purchasing).

Hope this helps.

Sotiris

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you may need to be more specific. What is exactly the business case? the process?

I will explain how one of the IC process works and you can explain if this is applicable to you. Two company codes 1000 and 2000. The DC from comp code 1000 sends goods to DC of comp code 2000 and will bill the receiving comp code.

To start the process an NB purchase order has to be created in comp code 2000, where vendor is the DC of comp code 1000 and receiving site is the DC of comp code 2000. Second step is an outbound delivery LF that will be created in sales org 1000: the customer is the DC of comp code 2000. After the goods issue an IV billing doc is created in sales org/comp code 1000. Goods receipt will be performed in DC of comp code 2000 with ref to the initial NB PO or with ref to the outbound delivery. The last step is MIRO in comp code 2000.

You have to check customer and vendor data of the two DCs. Also in IMG customizing of "set up stock transfer order" (in MM-purchasing).

Hope this helps.

Sotiris

0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer

regrds

Satish

0 Kudos

Hi,

Means you are transferring stock between two company codes

You can select DC in one com. code and store in another co. code.

A simple flow may be> Execute replenishment>Generate follow on document>Create outbound delivery>PGI-->MIGO

Thanks

Ashu

0 Kudos

Shall i use allocation tables to generate follow on documetns - Outbound delivery

regards

satish

0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Yes, you can use.

Use t code WF30.

Thanks

Ashu