cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 5.3 configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

1) I have installed GRC 5.3 on standalone Java & have deployed RTA on backend systems but as per the installation Guide we can have only Three Jco Destinations for NON-HR system , In our landscape we are having more then three systems ( 4 different production ECC ,CRM , SRM, Bw ). How can we configure more then three jco designations.

2) How many Master User Source can be created in GRC Access Control ( CC ). If the answer is one then how you can connect multiple systems.

If you got any good document related to above query , Do send me the link.

Regards

Abdul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

try creating connectors of type SAPJCO, you can have unlimited systems (...) then.

As for the master user source: there's a reason for the word "MASTER"

Ideally you'd be using an LDAP directory or a CUA system for that. If I'm not mistaken, RAR will check the other systems for data if it can't find anything in the master user source, too.

Frank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe the user master source is for the user address data etc. It is not for the user's authorisations in all of the source systems.

When you run the reports, you choose which system to run them against and this will then use the relevant JCO connections to find and retrieve the relevant results.

In this way, you set up one User Master data source for the user information and multiple connections from which you can identify the authorisation conflicts / risks as required.

I hope this helps.

Simon