cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info record and source list mandatory for PO creation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Client wants to make Info record and source list mandatory for PO creation?

If Inforec and source list not available for that material, then user can't able to create PO.

How can I achieve this requirement?

Any user exit available?

pls help..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yah ,

Ustav is right.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my knowledge, if you have maintain source list at plant level...then if you try to maintain PO without maintaining Source list, the system will not allow you to create PO, untill and unless you create Source list for that material...>This is SAP standard Function.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

SproMM-Purchasing -Source ListDefine Source List Requirement at Plant Level

If u mark the indicator then the Source list is mandatory for all the materials procured.

If u want for a speciic material , mark it in purchasing view of Material Master.

Inorder to create a source list , inforecord is mandatory -- this is by default Standard SAP .

Regards

Ramesh Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Can u pls check the below statement valid in system,

Inorder to create a source list , inforecord is mandatory -- this is by default Standard SAP .

Because i tried creating source list without maintaining info record and system allowed me to create source list.

So pls check it and advice us

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi ,

Try to fix the Vendor in source list and check the results.

Regards

Ramesh Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Yes u r correct when i try to fix vendor or even when i try to maintain MRP relevant systemasks for info record.

But my concern is even i can maintain source list without these two selection.

So thr may be cases these two are not required in that case the solution dont solve the issue.

please advice