cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting 2 different with Solman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Is it possible to connect 2 systems in different server with solman for service desk functionality.

Eg :- Ecc 6.0 server is india and another server of ECC 6.0 is in Sri Lanka. Solman server is in India.

We have already configured ECC 6.o server of India with Solman and it is working fine. Now we need to connect Ecc 6.0 server of Sri Lanka.

If this is possible then please tell me what are the steps to do and what are all the pre-requisites required like RFC connections, SAP router etc.

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

I believe you are trying to add another system to your solution manager system for your service desk functionality. This is possible if there is any type of network connection exists between the systems. If your systems are there in the same transport domain, the task is very simple.

You just need to add the system at Srilanka to your solman in SMSY and proceed as you did for the ECC one in India lke creating RFC etc. You can go ahead with as many as you need provided there is a network connection between the systems.

I hope it clears your doubt.

Rajeev.

Answers (0)