Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA05 Mass change for price update

former_member666941
Participant
0 Kudos

Greetings.

I have a requirement where I need to mass change sales order pricing dates.

In our scenario, a sales order is entered months in advance, and price is subject to change up to ship date.

Prior to shipment, I need to update the pricing date to the ship date.

Is it possible to define a custom pricing type (such as X) that pulls in current system date as a basis for the mass price update?

Is it possible to schedule the above via batch session?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sales order Price will be set based on the "Price Date" Specified in the Sales Order Header. Same date will be copied to all Line Items as well.

So If your using validity periods in the condition master record (VK11), sales order price will determine based on the date appear in the Header & line item.

Since you want to pick the price based on the delivery date, you can do a configuration to pick the sales order pricing based on the "Requested Delivery Date" instead of Sales Order Creation date.

Go to Tx: VOV8

Go in to your sales document type.

There is a field called "Prop.f.pricing date" under "Requested delivery date/pricing date/purchase order date" section.

You can maintain below values there.

BLANK - Proposal based on today's date

A - Proposal based on requested dlv.date (header)

B - Proposal based on valid-from date (header)

C - Proposal based on contract start (header/item)

As per your requirement maintain "A" there.

Then at the point of sales order creation system will pick the price as at Requested delivery date for the sale order automatically.

Best regards,

Anupa

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As the sales orders are entered in advance and as stock is not yet delivered to the ship to party then go to VA05 and select the open sales orders between those dates and " Carry out new pricing " .Then when you deliver the stock to the customer the price will get updated.

So there is no need to go for new pricing type

Regards

Srinath

former_member666941
Participant
0 Kudos

Thamk you very much for all your helpful answers. I think we can use the change to the order type!

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Either you can follow Anupa's suggestion or in copy control VTFL, maintain "B" for the field "Pricing Type".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

goto t.code "MASS"

select object type BUS2032,

execute

select field tab,

select pricing data MASSSDHEAD_S-PRSDT execute

enter sales order numbers

regards