cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sap Gurus,

Client Requirement is to consolidate intercompany invoice on monthly basis for a particular payer.

If there is a difference in header data or item data , according to sap standard invoice will split, but the requirement is to

consolidate intercompany invoice irrespective of the header and item data.

Any oss notes relevant to this or any logic can be applied for this consolidation

Pls advive me gurus.

Regards

Phani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CONSOLIDATE INVOICES for all the INTERCOMPANY INVOICES?

If so then you can get the consolidate list of all the INTERCOMPANY INVOICES by using the INVOICE LIST functionality.

Please use the transaction code VF21 to get the consolidated list of INTERCOMPANY INVOICES

for this you have to define one Billing document type in VOFA and maintain the copy controls from Billing document to Billing document in the Transaction code VTFF with the ITEM CATEGORY copy control as 016.

If this is not the case, then please provde me some additional details

Thanks,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Santhosh,

The solution will not work if ther is a difference in different ship to party bcos invoice will get split.

client reqt is the consolidation of intercompany invoice for a partcular payer , month wise.

I am in doubt that the solution what u had given will work.

pls advice me, this will work if there is a diffrence in header and item data.

shall we achieve this ,any routines in copy control , pls advice me on the logic part

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even if the SHIP TO is different, you can create the INVOICE LIST based on the PAYER provided all the documents must have same PAYER.

Hope it will server your purpose.

Please try this and revert back if you find any difficulty.

thanks,

santosh

Answers (0)