cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJR2-The plan data transfer is locked

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am planning costs by CJR2 on a WBS element for a certain period and version by cost element.When I execute CJR2,it allows me to enter the values against periods but when I try to save ,system gives error message-The plan data transfer is locked for fiscal year 2009 and version F06 in controlling area 1000.

I have checked in OKP1 and also in CO versions,this version is not locked for any transactions and Fiscal year 2009.Has anyone come accross similar situation and how was it resolved.

Its matter of urgency,any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

MTH

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check the status of the WBS element?

Click the status icon of the corresponding WBS element , select the business processes Periodic Repositing Plan Data & Planning Primary cost and do the transaction analysis to identify any status is hampering this business transaction.

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your answer.I have checked the statuses and there are no status hampering the Plan primary cost or Periodic reposting Plan data.I guess its more related to the version used.Any other thoughts?Anyone.....

Regards,

MTH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the version settings at controlling node in SPRO,Controlling>General Controlling>Organization>Maintain Versions (Node Settings for Each Fiscal Year)

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try using the transaction OKEQ, under "Settings for Profit Center Accounting". Leave the "Version Locked" flags cleared.

Hope this can help you.

Regards,

Rafael Oliveira