cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing Group Text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)Is there any function module in SRM 4.0, which returns the purchasing group text if we pass the Purchase Order number or the Purchase Order GUID?

2) If there is no function module then how can we retrieve the Purchasing Group Text by passing PO Number?

I have already looked at table BBP_PDORG, but how do we map the GUID field in BBP_PDORG to the PO Number or the PO GUID? If we can map the PO GUID to the GUID in table BBP_PDORG then we can retrive the Purchasing Group Text from table HRP1000.

Thanks,

Mick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mick,

I don't know how you can get the Purch Group text from PO ID in view HRV1222B...

Here is my proposal:

- run BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL with you PO ID or GUID

- you get org data linked to PO header in table E_ORGDATA

- you read the Purch group from this table (PROC_GROUP_OT + PROC_GROUP_ID) and can read its description in HRP1000.

If you don't want to use this FM but want to access directly the tables, the link between PO ID/GUID (table CRMD_ORDERADM_H) and org data (BBP_PDORG) is made via a Set GUID in table CRMD_LINK.

In this CRMD_LINK table, set filed GUID_HI = PO GUID, OBJTYPE_HI = 05 (for PO header), OBJTYPE_SET = 21 (for accounting set).

You then get the GUID_SET that is linked to CRMD_LINK-SET_GUID, where you find the purch group.

Rgds

Christophe

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Christophe. I think the Function Module approach should work. Sorry for the delay in rewarding points.

Regards,

Mick

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mick,

Did you try with table HRP1000 ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yann.

Just one more question. If i have the PO Number and the PO GUID, how do I get the plan version SEQNR to query the view?

Mick