cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idoc serialization

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i am doing file-->idoc scenario,i hav sent 10 idoc's,in that one idoc not at reached to receiver,where i need to check.

what is meant by idoc serialization.

thanks & regards,

subba reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

solved my problem.

thanks & regards,

subba reddy

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check in RWB-Sender communication channel if everything is ok then check tcodes sm58,smq1 or smq2.

Thanks!

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir he is working on File to IDoc scenario, why you need to check File Communication Channel.Could you please explain????

He first check how many messages in MONI,suppose you are sending 10IDocs,That means 10 IDoc messages should be there in MONI,if its there then no porblem with Mapping or configuration,If any error in Moni then you need to find the reason,while openning the message you will find the reason.

10 Messages available in MONI,then monitor communication Channael Receiver,check RFC Side sttings and use SM58 .

Regards,

Raj

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

I suppose the scenario is File---> Idoc as mentioned above. And she is sending 10 Idocs in File. Accordingly she need to check in Sender CC. Moni is nowhere mentioned in the question. Better if you concentrate on solution rather cross questioning.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raj,

idoc serialization means.

regards,

subba reddy

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subba Redy,

-->First of all your idocs are not reaching the Target system i mean your receiver.

-->In the SXMB_MONI it is showing the succes message (Checkered flag)....rite....?

--->Did you maintain the LS name for your Sender business system? If not maintain it and proceed with your regular scenario.

-->For the configurations refer the below thread

Thanks