cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresolved dependencies while deploying com.sap.aii.af.app in SDM (PI 7.0)

phanikumar_akella
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to deploy aii_af_app.sda file using SDM tool. I am getting below mentioned errors. Please suggest. Thank you.

SDM Logs -

Oct 14, 2009 8:18:26 AM Error: Unresolved dependencies found for the following SDAs:

1.: development component 'com.sap.aii.af.app'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'3.0.20091009164609.0000'/'0'

dependency:

name: 'com.sap.aii.af'

vendor: 'sap.com'

There is no component either in SDM repository or in Deployment batch that resolves the dependency.

Deployment will be aborted.

Return code: 4

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>

> Oct 14, 2009 8:18:26 AM Error: Unresolved dependencies found for the following SDAs:

> 1.: development component 'com.sap.aii.af.app'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'3.0.20091009164609.0000'/'0'

> dependency:

> name: 'com.sap.aii.af'

> vendor: 'sap.com'

> There is no component either in SDM repository or in Deployment batch that resolves the dependency.

> Deployment will be aborted.

> Return code: 4

Error completely shows that you have not met prerequisite to install this component. Check what all component you need to install in order to install aii_af_app.sda

Thanks

Sunny

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

phanikumar_akella
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you. Basis team has resolved this issue. Closing the forum.

former_member185879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Phani,

Can you tell us how your BASIS has resolved the issue.

Regards

Nizamudeen SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have to make SCA file, You have to mention the dependcies in the meta.inf file then your sdm will understand the dependecies.

Regards,

Vamshi.

ajjunit84
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Phani ,

Are you doing it for custom connectors??

From where you have got the sda file.You have add the jar files and add those files in one deployment descriptor ...done long back not sure.

Regards

Ajay