cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is TutWD_Table_Init.zip ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to follow the new "Developing with tables" tutorial, but I cannot find the download area for the zip-file. Does anyone know, where I can find it?

Thanks,

Patricia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patricia,

for the "Developing with tables" try this URL https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sapportals.km.docs/business_packages/a1-8...

All available samples from SDN can be found here: https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/developerareas/webdynpro.sdn?page=webdynpro_tutorials.htm

Hope that helps,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

thank you very much for the link. It worked!

Apparently the "Working with tables" tutorial is not yet included in the tutorial matrix - This is why I did not find the zip-file.

Thanks,

Patricia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patricia,

Did the reply help? If so, don't forget to assign points. I gave some, but feel free to change them!

See: /people/mark.finnern/blog/2004/08/10/spread-the-love for directions.

Click on the Yellow Star icon in each reply.

You can give:

1 - 10 pointer (solves problem, marks as answered)

1 - 6 pointer (very helpful)

Lots of 2 pointers (helpful)

Thanks!

Joan (and Mark Finnern)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mary,

I'd love to give all the people who helped me in this forum the maximum number of points - but how can I do it?

Nothing happens when I click on the star. When I replied to say "thank you", I was only asked if my question is answered and I confirmed that.

Besides - I do not understand the reward system at all.

Why is 1-10 only "solved the problem" and 1-6 "very helpful"? Are fewer points better than more points?

Anyway - if would be great if you could upgrade my reward points for this thread.

Thanks,

Patricia

former_member374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Patricia,

It is strange, that when you select the big yellow star on the answer given by Christian Mayer, you don't get to the point reward screen.

Once there, you can select either

Solved my problem, which automatically gives 10 points to the person that posted the answer.

Our convention here on this board is that per question there is only one that solved the problem/helped the most. That answer gets the 10 points.

There may be more 'very helpful' answers, click on the yellow star there too and mark 'very helpful' and they will get 6 points. (You can give that once or twice).

For all the other answers you can mark them a helpful and they will get 2 points for their effort.

That's all, Mark.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will be helpful, when the user recive a message, that he must log in. In this way he dont think, that the link is wrong!

Regards

Message was edited by: Norman Nuernberger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

He is asking the location only,not to send the zip file like that.

Any u can utilize the any of information from the SDN needs to be memeber.

Thanks

Lohi.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I have follwed the steps replied to your mail. but not able to find TutWD_Table_Init.zip ? from where did u get that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

got the link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Me also done this its working fine(done in local system) when im trying for My DC its not enabling for modifying the source language and resource text. and when I created a activity its throwing no DeltaV resource avilable c:\......

and Any one give me some information On how to do i18n for Tables.

Thanks

Polaka

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know that this thread is already closed but I want to complement the answer. Here you will find both zip files pointed in the "Developing with Tables in WebDynpro" tutorial.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sapportals.km.docs/business_packages/a1-8...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sapportals.km.docs/business_packages/a1-8...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

where do i find the other tutorial examples like for

TutWD_popup and TutWD_Dynamic etc......

Thanks