cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

sirs,

we have split valuations for materials in our organisation. so most of the materials are categorized between Domestic & Import materials. we sell some raw materials to customer directly. when we go to make delivery for the materials system show "Only "0" stock available not possible to make PGI. I check stock for the materials. stock is lying at proper storage location and with required valuation type.

also i want to mention some of materials have MRP type Pd and some materials having MRP type V1.

sale document item catagory is TAN.

please advise me where we wrong.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in VL21 or MD04 whether any delivery is created and saved without doing PGI for the same material

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to all

i will check and let you know the effect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Item category determination based on item category + mrp type and item category + no mrp type u can map this case

TAN + PD = CP

TAN + blank = what you want put

Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just check as might be some open deliveries are available with the Same Material & Batch.Either make PGI / PGR or delete the

Deliveries for further process.

You can give MRP type in Material Master > MRP 1.Due to different MRP type & same Item Category as TAN , your schedule line category will be changed.Kindly check in VOV4 & VOV6.

Best Regards,

Ankur