Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

E-Recruiting Addition field to Infotype 5107

I'm implementing E-Recruiting for a client.

I added the additional field to infotype 5107 Desired Work Location using PPCI. I also created a custom table for Desired Work Location to store the value of Location (county, institution & etc.). When I added the new field to the infotype 5107 it automatically shows up on the Desired Work Location of E-Recruiting page as a text field. I found the bsp for this page it's desLocn_detail.bsp. Also I have to set two field that are already on the page Country and State to a default value. Both are drop down list.

Here's my question:

1.I would like to make the new field list box i think that's what it is called, where the candidates can select multiple locations. How & where can i do this? And how can i link the value from the custom table that i created to the new field that I added to Infotype 5107 to appear on the list box?

2.How and where can I set Country and State field to the a default value? Is this done in the IMG?

3.I'm assuming the deslocn_detail.bsp is a SAP standard BSP. should I modified this bsp to rendered what I'm supposed to do? If i modified this page when the upgrade/service pack is applys my modification will be wiped out?

any suggestion will be helpful.

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question