cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trigger the output for contact person

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I have problem to triggere the output for contact person, i am able to trigger the output when i am using the same contact person which is maintained in heasder partner of the slaes order. But i am not able to trigger the output when i am using the different contact person (which is not aviable in sales order header partner).

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Why would you want to send the details to another contact person which is not there in the sales order?

If you want to send to multiple partners, then maintain all of them as partners to your sold-to. Then during the sales order entry, system will prompt u to select the required contact person. Same will be copied into sales header partners. That data will be stored in VBPA table. In the O/p control prog, write a code sothat system checks the VBPA table & sends the O/p to the contact person partner function.

Regards,

Sivanand

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

Check your output type in T.Code NACE. If u are changing contact person frequently,then make your output independent of partner function by checking box Partner independent output.

U can still send output to persons u want through Mail manually.

Regards

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have questions about this method of triggering output. I have multiple contacts in my soldto. Some might want the invoice via email and others might want the delivery documentation via email. If I have the contacts email address attached as a partner, I assume I need multiple types of partners so I can send output to more than one per SAP sales/delivery/invoice document. And what type of partner are you copying to make this new email partner?

Isn't there another way of doing this?

Thanks for any insight!

Susan

jason_barton
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If you need to send different output mediums to partners ...

- need to ensure those partners are tagged to the relevant document (e.g. sales doc)

- need to ensure that you have an output type mapped to access sequence which has partner in a given key combination

- need to correctly maintain output record(s) segregating to the different partners and different partners mediums

- generate a test document, check output determination procedure to make sure things are being derived as expected

- then process each respective output (and medium) to ensure they are getting processed correctly

Would familiarize yourself with NAST table, and watch the outputs as they are derived and posted there, and then subsequently updated (e.g. the status). Depending on your config on the output type you could process manually, or even generate via RSNAST00.

Please revert back if you need more or I haven't answered your question.

Thanks,

Jay