cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to pick up goods in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating sales order by VA01 i am not able to pick the goods by using picking button. There is no error msg. showing but in the picked button its showing 0 . Am using 000 server in R3 4.7. pls suggest me how to solve the problem .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

What's this "Picking" Button your referring in the sales order?

As mentioned earlier we don't do picking at sales order creation stage. It's totally done at delivery creation.

Could you please elaborate more on this?

Best regards,

Anupa

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot for ur rply. Shivanand, i think this will be enough to address my problem. i will check and will rply u soon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Picking in sales order level? It is done in delivery. Not sales order.

After creating delivery, check in picking tab what is the entry in overall picking status & Overall WM status. If the entry in overall WM status is A WM transfer order TO required, then you will need to create a Transfer order & confirm it to pick the quantity. In that case, pick quantity will show 0 in grey mode.

If you maintain an entry in SPRO -> Enerprise structure --> Assignment --> Logistics Execution --> Assign warehouse num to plant & storage loc, then you will need to pick through a TO.

After the TO is confirmed, then pick quantity is updated automatically.

Create TO in LT03, confirm TO in LT12

IF there is no requirement to create a TO for picking, then you can enter the pick quantity manually & save.

Also check if the item is relevant for picking or not in over all pick status.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

What's this "Picking" Button your referring in the sales order?

As mentioned earlier we don't do picking at sales order creation stage. It's totally done at delivery creation.

Could you please elaborate more on this?

Best regards,

Anupa

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Picking should be done in delivery and not at sales order level.

Regards,

Ravi