cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

controlling a send step in BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I have a BPM like in which the last step will be

block starts( (syn)RFC -> container->) block ends ->transformation-> send and i need to send the message in the last send step..based upon on field in the RFC response, i used a switch step after the block and in the branch i hav transform and step and in the branch otherwise i have the control step, but it seems ,it is not checking the condition, it alwys goes to the send step.

and i am not able to see the switch step in the graphical work flow..any ideas?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Some basic checks that need to be done on the BPM:

1) return code should be 0 in SXI_CACHE

2) In SXI_CACHE there is an option to see the XML of your BPM.....this indicates what all steps are present in the BPM.....open this XML and check if each and every step is mentioned there.

3) Check if there is any errored instance of the BPM in tcode SWWL...if yes then delete this instance

4) I hope that your condition in Switch block is defined properly.

5) Delete all the objects from ID (related to this interface)....then reimport the BPM from IR and again create the objects....last option

Regards,

Abhishek.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you deleted the Integration Process in ID and reimported it before actually running the scenario?

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

sure, but it didnt made any difference,switch stepwill show up in the graphical workflow normally right?..i am using it for the first time