cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart status not updated in portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue with retriggered shopping carts. Whenever a shopping cart is retriggered it follows the correct approval path and the PO also get created in R3.

But in the portal only the old shopping cart status is shown.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BBP_get_status_2 job must be scheduled right. this job brings the PO status to SAP right.

you can manually run this job via se38 for particular shopping card in backgroud. immediatly you can see this changes in sc follow on document folder data with PO number etc..

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the reply.

Actually what my issue is, when a shopping cart is created in the portal, there are cases where wrong approvers are picked.

In that case we retrigger the shopping cart in R3 after which it follows the correct approval path and creates a PO in R3. the approval status is shown correct in R3 workflow. But in the Portal the status of the retriggered shopping cart is not show.

The problem is only with the portal status.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

Could you please tell what status is shown? Does it have the PO reference? Once the PO created it should show follow-on document created status.

The report CLEAN_REQREQ_UP should be scheduled.

Regards

Saravanan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the reply.

Actually what my issue is, when a shopping cart is created in the portal, there are cases where wrong approvers are picked.

In that case we retrigger the shopping cart in R3 after which it follows the correct approval path and creates a PO in R3. the approval status is shown correct in R3 workflow. But in the Portal the status of the retriggered shopping cart is not show.

The problem is only with the portal status.

Thanks