Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAM screen enhancements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am tring to get additional fields in MAM application

i could add fields to lists by changing List Def.xml but

In document Creation if i want to add fields in which file should i have to make changes

can u please help me with resulation as ASAP

bye

sid

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sid_a,

i am using the BADI-Enhancements to get additional data into the different screens of MAM. You only have to activte some BADI's and implement some lines of ABAP-Coding for the additinal data selection(please have a look in the EHG_01 Guide Chapter 10 for it). The disadvantage is that the data is shown under a seperate tab inside the MAM application. For example: If you activate the BADI for oder detail there will be a link "enhancements" on the order detail screen which includes your additinal selected data from the BADI.

Regards

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Frank

In my case I have my fields in the existing SyncBos but

I want to know how can i add new field in the Create screen of Notification and Mesearement document creation

For tht whch list in ListDef.xml shld i editor there is any other way of adding field in that screen.

I could get new field in Notification list screen by Creating ZlistDef.xml as said in the enhancements guide

but while creating Notification in tht screen i need to add new fields in the same way I wnt to add fields in Measurement document Creation also

regards

sid

Message was edited by: sid a

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

p_willems
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello sid,

What kind of new fields do you have. Are those existing field in your meRepMeta.xml file or are those field BADI enhancements?

P. Willems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daer Patrick

These Fields are avaliable in the MEREP_meta did u get my point i want to add fields in Create notification screen and also in Measurement document creation screens .

For adding inlists i was chaning in Zlist file but for Create screen which file should i make changes

pls heelp me

bye

sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

Which version of MAM you want to enhance ?

Typically, to add new field to any screen other than the list you will have to modify the JSP directly.

The steps are:

1-Find the JSP you want to modify

Find the view file associated to this JSP

Find the java controller associated with the view file

2-Copy the content of the JSP and create a new JSP within your namespace

4-Create a new view file that overwrite the previous one to specify your own JSP

5-Create a view.configure file to indicate the CAF the view file extension exist.

6-Extend the Java controller to put new field in the context and to save the new field upon save.

7-Update the core.configure to specify the extended Java controller

3-Add the new field on the edit screen by editing your JSP using HTML or JSP tag.

7-Please refer to the MAM enhancements documents and the detailed use cases distributed with the application for complete example and more detailed information.

Regards,

Kevin