cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversion error in company code currency for general costs activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

PS Experts,

Please guide me in the following , The below message appeared when i created a customer project in CJ20N in our new DEV server

This is the scenario

Create customer project with 3 WBSE, each one has 3 NTW and 3 activities, i maintained the cost with currency same as project curr and company code currency in the first two act.

in the third activity (General act) in cost tab i put a currency is different than project currency& company code currency and tried to save the project, the message appears.

note: Company code curr same as projet curr & controlling area curr

Is there any setting is missing in customizing

Conversion error in company code currency for general costs activity 0010
Message no. CK443
Diagnosis
For cost activity 0010, a conversion error occurred in the currency of the company code to which the material is assigned.
Procedure
Check the global settings in Customizing to be sure the exchange rate for conversion into the company code currency is correct

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto OPSB and select your planning profile...note down your exchange rate entered in that profile...then goto OB08, in that check whether exchange values are maintained for the currency given in activity and your company code currency.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply,

I already maintained exchange rate type M in Planning profile also the rate of exchange with type M in OB08.

Is there any other sitting to link the currency in company code

Thanks

Hend

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yassin,

I believe you have maintained exchange rates for rate type M as per your config in OPSB.

Now do one thing, maintain the conversion rate for P for those currencies in OB08 and then save your project.

This will solve your problem.

Regards,

Kabir

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kabir,

Problem is Solved

closed