cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

availability check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I made sales order with material x ,performed the availability check and the delivery date is confirmed,finally i saved the document.

I checked the availability of the material through T-CODE CO01 ,the requirment of my order is appeared.

the system permits the issue of the material although my confirmed requirment.

Is there any way to block the issue of my confirmed requirement.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please let me know what do you mean by "

" the system permits the issue of the material although my confirmed requirment.

Is there any way to block the issue of my confirmed requirement".

Regards,

MP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your interesting.

I mean that the ordered quantity is confirmed. what i expected that no issues can be performed on this quantity except the issue to this customer accourding to his order.

But what actually happened by the system is any one can issue my reserved quantity.

Is it clear now ?Once again thanks a lot for your interesting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The delivery of confirmed Quantity will be done by the authroized person only.

For this you will have to ensure your roles/authorization matrix is in place.

Put a delivery block at the sales order and give the authorization to teh concerned person to remove this block and deliver goods.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a basic Config step in Availability check. I think you have not done that, that's y even after the Quantity is confirmed for XYZ order, the same quantity is being confirmed for other orders.

The following step needs to be configured :

Define Material block for other users.

here for the Relavent Availability check (Daily / Individual requirements) & the initiator

u need to assign the "Block".

Let me know if you have any issues.

Regards,

MP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At the beginning i appreciate your quick responce but this can't solve me issue.you mentioned the blocking indicator of checking group and this used to block the availability check for other transaction and it is removed after the availability check is done and this is useful to give accurate situation of availability check.

May be my question is not clear yet so let me give you an example with accurate data:

Material XYZ is stored in plant 1000 st.loc 0001 with quantity 10

I made sales order of material XYZ with quantity 10

I made availability check and confirm the delivery date

Sales order was saved

checked the availability of material XYZ through T-CODE CO09 ,the order quantity is reserved.

i tried to issue material XYZ to cost center ZENR through MIGO and it's performed without any problem

i want to block the previous step based on my confirmed quantity.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mohammed mansour

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Is there any way to block the issue of my confirmed requirement.

Go to material master and see what availability check is maintained. Now go to OVZ9, select this availability check with the combination of Checking Rule A and execute. There tick the box Include Sales reqmts. Now create a sale order for a material for which stock is available and save the order. Try to utilise the quantity. System will not permit this.

But in this, one disadvantage is that you can block the stock by creating dummy sale orders also and unless you delete these sale orders, you cannot divert the stocks to other sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi