cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WSNavigator Test Error Cannot download WSDL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I create a webservice in SOAMANAGER. When trying to test my webservice, getting error Cannot download WSDL from <URL>: com.sap.engine.lib.xsl.xslt.output.OutputException: java.io.IOException: No space left on device

How can I solve this? Plz suggest me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dhanunjaya Reddy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please consult your basis guy. this issue is related to disk space on SAP server (possible cause includes temp folder full, disk full, data file full etc).

See this thread:

But best way is to consult your basis person who can have a quick look to determine actual problem.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for quick reply. I am getting this error.

Cannot download WSDL from <URL>: /usr/sap/KDV/DVEBMGS01/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/webservices/prx/ws1255428648160/wsdls/wsdlroot.wsdl (No such file or directory)

When I clicked on that URL of webservice, its opened and we can see that. Why I am getting that file does not exists??

Regards,

Dhanunjaya Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you see this is inside temp directory: temp/webservices/prx/ws1255428648160/wsdls/wsdlroot.wsdl which might be out of configured space and system is unable to create/overwrite another wsdl on this file.

Clean this temp (ASK basis person), another solution is just restart your SAP/Java instance and next time it will work.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

> another solution is just restart your SAP/Java instance and next time it will work.

By the sounds of things, JControl is going to take care of this itself any moment now...

Cheers,

Basis Person

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the solution for my problem? I am unable to test my webservices from wsnavigator. Plz suggest the solution.

Regards,

Dhanunjaya Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

>What is the solution for my problem? I am unable to test my webservices from wsnavigator. Plz suggest the solution.

Dear Sir,

Please goto your basis team and just told them that you are getting "Device full" error, solution is suggested but you need basis knowledge to do it.

you need to analyse why it is giving space full error. which is not actually related to design/implementation of your service.

Solution: (disclaimer: I am not basis expert)

- Increase/add space on disk.

- Clean temp file/folder

If my hypothesis is correct then I belive system will crash due to lack of space.

SOLUTION: goto basis team

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julius

can you suggest any layman workaround for this issue?

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

It has been about an hour now, so probably I would have used the opportunity to go for lunch as a workaround.

@ Dhanunjaya: Have you tried again?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My basis person is not available till now. Waiting for him. Mostly I get solution.

Thanks to all.

Regards,

Dhanunjaya Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your problem is solved then please put solution here and close this thread so it benefits others.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My problem is solved by clearing the temp folder. Now its working fine.

Thanks to all of you for quick reply.

Regards,

Dhanunjaya Reddy.

Answers (0)