Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

G/L account and Purchasing Organization

Hi,

I am new to SRM and have the following problem. I have the Item GUID. For this item, I want to get the G/L account in the program that I am writing.

1)Is there any function module that can give me the G/L account number for that item? or what tables do I need to query to get the G/L account for a particular line item?

2) From which table will I get the Purchasing Organization description? There are tables that give the 3 character Purchasing Organization, but I want the whole description for eg "Moses Sparks". How do I map the Header GUID to this Puchasing Organization and what tables do I need to query to get the Puchasing Org? Are there any function modules that give the Purchasing Org?

Thanks in advance,

Jayesh

Former Member
replied

Hello Jayesh,

For Purch Org & Group descriptions, you can look at following thread:

Purchasing Group Text

For accounting data, you can use the same logic: use function BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL for SC details, or BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL for PO details.

In table E_ACCOUNT, you can find the GL account, linked to the item GUID via field P_GUID (parent GUID).

If you don't want to use the FM, but direct access to tables, then you must follow the data model:

item GUID --> CRMD_ORDERADM_I --> CRMD_LINK (with correct fields to get the accounting set) --> BBP_PDACC with this SET_GUID.

Rgds

Christophe

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question