cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G/L account and Purchasing Organization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to SRM and have the following problem. I have the Item GUID. For this item, I want to get the G/L account in the program that I am writing.

1)Is there any function module that can give me the G/L account number for that item? or what tables do I need to query to get the G/L account for a particular line item?

2) From which table will I get the Purchasing Organization description? There are tables that give the 3 character Purchasing Organization, but I want the whole description for eg "Moses Sparks". How do I map the Header GUID to this Puchasing Organization and what tables do I need to query to get the Puchasing Org? Are there any function modules that give the Purchasing Org?

Thanks in advance,

Jayesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jayesh,

For Purch Org & Group descriptions, you can look at following thread:

For accounting data, you can use the same logic: use function BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL for SC details, or BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL for PO details.

In table E_ACCOUNT, you can find the GL account, linked to the item GUID via field P_GUID (parent GUID).

If you don't want to use the FM, but direct access to tables, then you must follow the data model:

item GUID --> CRMD_ORDERADM_I --> CRMD_LINK (with correct fields to get the accounting set) --> BBP_PDACC with this SET_GUID.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Christophe. Your approach should work.

Regards,

Jayesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jayesh,

You can find shopping cart, purchase order, confirmation... informations (including G/L account) while requesting transaction BBP_PD.

CRMD_ORDERADM_H (header level)

CRMD_ORDERADM_I (item level)

backend data in the follow-on document :

BBP_PDBEH

BBP_PDBEI (query with item guid)

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yann.

But my question is that in BBP_PD for a particular PO in table PDBEH I see the 3 character value (for eg "AI2") for the Purchasing Group. But how do I get the purchasing Group Description (or in other words the name of the buyer).

In table BBP_PDORG, there is for a certain GUID (how do we map this GUID to the header GUID?) the responsible purchasing group number is displayed, but no description.

So in short the question still remains, how do I get the name of the buyer (or the purchasing Group Description )

Regards,

Jayesh

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jayesh,

Did you try to read table HRP1000 ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yann.