cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in third party sales scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When i'm creating sales order for third party i'm not getting purchase requistion number and when i'm enter third party in sales order system displaying message like " Puchase requistion can only be created for items assigned to plant. Please solve my issue.

Thanks and regards

Keshav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, this message (Puchase requistion can only be created for items assigned to plant) is because of Plant field is blank at item level , As all ready Suggested..

So maintain the plant manually or maintain in CMR , MMR ,so that it will determine to sales order.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm closing my issue.

Thanks and regards

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

" Puchase requistion can only be created for items assigned to plant. Please solve my issue.

above message is appearing, because in line item, Plant field is blank, input the Plant or maintian the Delivering Plant either in Material Master - Sales org1 view or Customer Master data - Sales area - Shipping tab.

make sure, all the settigns for 3rd party,as said by others should be in proper. I hope as per your post n message, Plant field is blank .

try n revert

former_member383560
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

In standard SAP, item category TAS is used for this. The schedule line category is CS. Here you can see a field 'order type' with value 'NB'. This triggers the automatic creation of the PR.

Plus in the material master also you need to do certain settings.

1) If you are always following a third party process for a material then you have to create the material using item category group BANS. The procurement type should be marked as external procurement (F) in MRP 2 view of the material master record.

2) If you are not always allowing third party order processing then you can create a material master record with item category group as NORM and the procurement type should be marked as (X) meaning both types of procurement (in house manufacturing and external procurement).

In the item category the billing relevance should be 'F'.

With Regards

baalakrushnan.da

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Keshav

Just check in MMR wheather you have maintained Purchasing tab or not , if not maintained then go to MM01 and extend the material by selecting the Purchasing View.

Secondly , also check in VOV6 wheather for the schedule line CS , document type NB has been assigned or not.

Regards

Srinath