cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma document in SAP ECC for GTS Customs Declaration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am creating a new billing document type that will be used to create proformas that will be used to create Customs Declaration documents in GTS. The creation of the proforma will be triggered on Shipment Complete status. The new billing type will be based on a variant of the billing type F8, Delivery related proforma.

My questions are:

1) I want to be able to create pro-forma billing documents from all kinds of outbound deliveries. What configurations are required to make sure that the proforma always can be created? (do I need to make some sort assignement between billing type and delivery type?)

2) I want to create a collective proforma document for all deliveries included in a shipment. What configurations are required to make sure I don't get split invoices?

All answers are welcomed!

Thank you and best regards

Andreas Buskas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For point 1, make sure there is copy control for the delivery type which you are using and the proforma invoice.

For point2, for delivery split not to happen Payer, billing date, payment terms should all be the same for the documents which you want to combine.

Regards,

Nithin

Edited by: Nithin N on Oct 13, 2009 1:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Nithin.

About question nr 2, the proforma is not used as a billing document. It should be seen as a information carrier between SAP ECC and GTS. The payer and payment terms are inrelevant for Customs Declarations purposes and should not lead to an invoice split. Is there a way to inactivate the invoice split based on Payer, billing date and payment terms ?

Thank you and best regards

Andreas Buskas

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
The payer and payment terms are inrelevant for Customs
    Declarations purposes and should not lead to an invoice split.

Be it a proforma or commercial invoice, system will consider all splitting criteria and any data varies in the preceding documents, system will split the documents accordingly. If you want to avoid this, you can hard code this logic in your existing routine which has been assigned to your item category in VTFL. The other alternative is try with billing user exit.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you both for your answers!