cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using DTR and SCM to do my version control and build. I have set up a web DC, and when I attempt to do a build, i get the following errors:

/userOut/Development Component (com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.listener.DevConfListener) [Thread[ModalContext,5,main]] ERROR: reids/prno/reids03: Build failed for ray.com/reids/prno/reids03(ray.com_REIDS_1) in variant "default": Check for used DCs failed: Used component not found: sap.com/tc/bi/bp/webmodule. DC not found in DC syncdb

and warning messages:

/userOut/Development Component (com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.listener.DevConfListener) [Thread[ModalContext,5,main]] WARNING: reids/prno/reids02: Compute DC build order: could not load used DC: sap.com/ejb20. skipping it

/userOut/Development Component (com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.listener.DevConfListener) [Thread[ModalContext,5,main]] WARNING: reids/prno/reids02: Compute DC build order: could not load used DC: sap.com/jdbc20. skipping it

/userOut/Development Component (com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.listener.DevConfListener) [Thread[ModalContext,5,main]] WARNING: reids/prno/reids02: Compute DC build order: could not load used DC: sap.com/jms. skipping it

/userOut/Development Component (com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.listener.DevConfListener) [Thread[ModalContext,5,main]] WARNING: reids/prno/reids02: Compute DC build order: could not load used DC: sap.com/servlet. skipping it.

Could someone help shed some light on how to resolve these errors? Thanks!

Chris Shen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume you mean CMS when you type SCM.

Your track setup is incomplete: The missing DCs are part of the three base SC's, which you need to Check-in and import into the Development stage of your track(s). <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/03/f6bc3d42f46c33e10000000a11405a/frameset.htm">See here for more info</a>.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oops. Sorry. I meant CMS.

I do have SAP-JTECH and SAP-JEE included in my dependencies when I created my development track. Do I have to include these libs into my WEB-INF lib directory and check them into the DTR as well?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have SAP-BUILDT included as a dependency as well.

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

For DC development you need to checkin the three base SCA's in the track that you must have created. It seems you may have missed some step. Please refer to <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/1a/524d401be96913e10000000a1550b0/content.htm">this</a> link for a step by step tutorial.

Regards

Sidharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

Yup. I have following the step by step tutorial. When I create my DC, it gives me a warning that "sync used DCs failed. Some used DCs are not available locally. You have to sync used DCs for this project." However, when I tried to sync used DCs, I get the same error messages stating that the system fails to resolve reference to the required libs.

/userOut/Development Component (com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dc.UsedDCFoundHandlerBase) [Thread[main,5,main]] ERROR: failed to resolve reference "sap.com/servlet" for DC "ray.com_REIDS_1:ray.com/reids/prno/reids06":Cannot find compartment of used component: sap.com:servlet

/userOut/Development Component (com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dc.UsedDCFoundHandlerBase) [Thread[main,5,main]] ERROR: failed to resolve reference "sap.com/jms" for DC "ray.com_REIDS_1:ray.com/reids/prno/reids06":Cannot find compartment of used component: sap.com:jms

/userOut/Development Component (com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dc.UsedDCFoundHandlerBase) [Thread[main,5,main]] ERROR: failed to resolve reference "sap.com/jdbc20" for DC "ray.com_REIDS_1:ray.com/reids/prno/reids06":Cannot find compartment of used component: sap.com:jdbc20

/userOut/Development Component (com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dc.UsedDCFoundHandlerBase) [Thread[main,5,main]] ERROR: failed to resolve reference "sap.com/ejb20" for DC "ray.com_REIDS_1:ray.com/reids/prno/reids06":Cannot find compartment of used component: sap.com:ejb20.

In my development config view, I do have the three SCs sap.com_SAP_BUILDT_1, sap.com_SAP_JTECHS_1, and sap.com_SAP_JEE_1 showing as stated in the tutorial...Not sure why I can't seem to be importing or the netweaver studio is not able to reference those DCs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Along with this message:

/userOut/Development Component (com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.listener.DevConfListener) [Thread[ModalContext,5,main]] ERROR: reids/prno/reids06: Build failed for ray.com/reids/prno/reids06(ray.com_REIDS_1) in variant "default": Used component not found: sap.com/tc/bi/bp/webmodule

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

This error/warning message comes when you create a DC when not being connected to the development infrastructure. Please make sure that when creating a DC you are connected.

Regards

Sidharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

did you find a solution for this problem? I face the same...

regards

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if the SAP_BUILDT SC in your Active DCs view contains any DCs, the mentioned DC is part of this SC. If this is not the case, you must reimport the SCA for the SAP_BUILDT using CMS Transport Studio. It might be wise to check the other required SC's as well in this case, since they might also be empty in your Development Configuration.

Note that you must reimport the Required SC's everytime you modify a track in the CMS Landscape Configurator. In the newest releases CMS will ask you to "Save" or "Save and Restore". The latter option automatically performs the reimport in the Development and Consolidation stages of the affected track.

Answers (0)