cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOURCING COCKPIT LOG / history tracking.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

my business wanted to track the logs of sourcing cockpit history for each cart venture into cockpit.

we wanted to know what vendor assigned /who assigned /*when vendor assigned* /*what currency* the buyer entered etc..

i dont want to see this data from my PO in ECC . I dont have access.

Is there any possibility to see this SOCO LOG via BBP_PD transaction/ any other help is appreciated.

any help is appreciated.

br

muthu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I have not come across any SOCO log. Is there such a log or history?

Regards

Saravanan.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan

I wanted to find out which vendor and currency was assigned by the buyer for a shopping cart ventured into cockpit in bbp_pd bus2121

i wanted to know which buyer assigned a vendor and currency and when.

there is no evidence in the shopping cart who entered a vendor in the cockpit etc..

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

You will not find those details in the shopping cart BUS2121 because the shopping cart itself is not updated with them if the purchaser do not save them to the requirement.

If the purchaser enters the vendor (for e.g.) and directly creates the PO then only the PO is going to have the vendor and not the shopping cart. You can only get the PO number from the cart. Lets say if the purchaser enters the vendor and holds the changes to the requirement then we would get the update in the shopping cart.

Please, let me know if this is addressing your query.

Regards

Saravanan.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Saravana

I aware and i agree

for eg. my cart was created by muthu and saravan is my purchaser

now saravan has a more work load and you distribute the workload to Peter Purchase group.

now peter process the sc in the cockpit and peter entered a vendor and created a PO in the cockpit my ECC PO created name will come as a Muthu . in classic mode.

so thats why i wantwed to find out who and what they did in cockpit.

Hope now you understand .

and also in PDP scenario the buyer may enter vendor along with currency that time very difficult what buyer entered .

thats why i wanted to know the intelligent system to keep track all log for further analysis.

what i was expecting from the syatem in bbp_pd bus2121 should capture the log of sourcing cockpit actionsfrom the purchaser side.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now I get it. True the sourcing cockpit doesnt provide this data and the PO doesnt too...will try to check out some way to get the data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is one BW report called Demand History in Sourcing Cockpit (REQUIREMENT_HISTORY_SO_COCKPIT). Check whether it suits your requirement. Its standard BW report, so need integration with BW system.

SRM-SRM server-Cross Appl basic settings-Define logical systems and template names for BW reports.

R/Reddy.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Reddy .Excellent .and i will check it up.yes it is there .I will explore more but i dont have BW system.

br

muthu

Answers (0)