cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen variant issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

we have created some screen variants in transaction variant(in SHD0) and assigned this to a variant transaction (in SE93). All this is done to default a G/L account in F-28(ZF28 is the varaint transaction) screen.

Now the problem its showing in one client but its not showing up in other clients that we have. All the transports are fine.

Can somebody explain me where the problem is?

Thanks and Regards

Anil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

1. Please go to FB00 and select on the document entry tab,There you will find "screen templates and line layout variant for document entry" . In the drop down you will find the screen variant. Standard screen variant is " SAP01" . If you don't find any screen variant . Go to transaction code O7Z2 to see the screen variants.

2nd option: Go to Transaction code FB50. Enter the document date,posting date, document type and select on the menu bar "Edit" from the drop down "select variant" . You will get a box, where the screen variant should be selected from the drop down.

If your problem solves, Please assign points

Thanks

D.K.Lakshmi naryana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to FB00 and make sure you are using your new variant as the default for the screen. You can also set up defaults in SU3. Find the parameter ID ( technical details F1) and then assign the screen default.

pls assign points if helpful as a way to say thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

Can you please explain me in detail where to assign our new variant as the defualt for the screen.

I thought it was in Line Items tab in FB00 but when f4 that field i dont see my screen variant at all to assign it.

And also i dont see any parameter ID for the field in consideration.

Please Advice.