Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printing two pages in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am facing problem in Smartform.

My requirment is to print two different pages in form first page variable but second page is fixed, so my exact requirment is i need to print second page is end of the main window and once only.

so output of pages should come as

Firstpage / Firstpage / Firstpage / Lastpage

(if main window data is of three pages)

Firstpage / Lastpage

(if main window have minimum data)

please suggest me for the same.

Thaks and Regards,

Tarun Kumar

Edited by: Devalla T Kumar on Oct 13, 2009 10:41 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think i do understand what you are facing rightnow , because the same kind of problem i was facing 2 days ago and i reached a solution , please check out the link hope it can help you with the page concept.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Keep 'next page' as 'page1' in general attributes of page1 and use a command in main window of first page and set this command 'go to new page' as 'page2'. And also keep 'next page' in second page 'blank'. This will work for sure.

Regards,

Mukesh Yadav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check next_page is initial or not. If the NEXT_PAGE is intial then only call last page.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try it in this way, use a command node, in the command node, in GO TO NEW NEW PAGE, give the name of last page,

in the general attributes of first paeg, set it as first page only. In the general attribute of last page, keep it blank. See if it

workls. It should

Remember to set the condition in the command node properly that is when it should move to next page. Possibly using it in the main window of the first page will help

Edited by: subhajit bhadra on Oct 15, 2009 7:20 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

You can put a condition for the window levelor page levellike SFSY-PAGE = SFSY-FORMPAGES.

Which means, print the widow or page when the current page number is eqaul to the number of form pages.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Muktavar

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will need to add a command node at the end of the main window. If you search the forums you'll find more detail.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nick,

I have already used it but its displaying error as

No other output is defined in main window

i have used LASTPAGE in General attributes of FIRSTPAGE and in COMMAND i used FIRSTPAGE in Go to new page.

and nothing in LASTPAGE's General attributes.

Thanks Regards,

Tarun Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have used LASTPAGE in General attributes of FIRSTPAGE and in COMMAND i used FIRSTPAGE in Go to new page.

and nothing in LASTPAGE's General attributes.

I guess this should work, but typically I would define the next page of FIRSTPAGE as FIRSTPAGE, then call LASTPAGE using the command at the end of the main window in FIRSTPAGE (setting the condition 'only after end of main window).

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use a read statement on the internal table so that it will give the number of records in the internal table store that value in a variable called g_count and in the main window keep another variable g_var and increment it for each loop pass.

Then keep a command statement on the internal table in the smartform and in that command give the go to value as Second Page and there give the condition as

G_count = g_var.

So that when all the records are printed then the command will automatically transfer to the second page.

Hope this will help you,

Regards,

Kiran.