Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print program...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ..

I need the print program for this condition for smartform configured to the Purchase Order..

1. I need to pull the logo from zfrmpuror table in field zmlogo based on company code and plant

2. I need to populate the value for EKKO-VERKF...

Rest all is static design and text .. So any print program to pass the data and print in smartform for the above conditions would be great.. ( If logo insertion is not related to print program any suggestion how to pull it and place it in form would be great... )

Thanks,

kanthi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With in your smart form, have a GRAPHICS element. Before that you can a have PROGRAM lines in which you can write the logic to get the name of the LOGO into a variable.

Now, in the GRAPHICS element, instead of hard coding the name of the logo, click on the button at the end of the field and now you can specify the name of the field in which the logo name exists.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark all the helpful answers

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanthi,

I dont think you can find very specific print programs for your requirement.

The condition you have mentioned can be controlled in the samrtform itself with the existing print program you have. Are you not able to control the logo based on the conditions tab? I mean Having different logos build in such a way that only the one for which the condition gets satisfied gets printed.

Cheers

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With in your smart form, have a GRAPHICS element. Before that you can a have PROGRAM lines in which you can write the logic to get the name of the LOGO into a variable.

Now, in the GRAPHICS element, instead of hard coding the name of the logo, click on the button at the end of the field and now you can specify the name of the field in which the logo name exists.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Thanks for the information...

I want to capture the PO number whenever a PO is created for the given output message type in my form routine of the print program for the shipping verification smartform.. Based on that PO number i need to pull the data EKKO-VERKF and export to the smartform...

For the above criteria can some give me the code for the print program and the form routine..

Thanks and appreciate your guidance and help...

0 Kudos

Hi...

The Custom print program and the custom smartforms are configured for the printer that is medium 1.

So if we want to configure for the medium 2, 5 and 6 can the same custom print program and custom smartform be configured...

Does the coding of the print program depends on the medium it is configured.. Can someone explain in what terms the code is different for mediums 1, 2, 5 and 6..

Thanks,

kanthi

0 Kudos

No, your SMART Form coding will not be dependent on the medium. This will come from the message determination of the document. A document can be configured for all the mediums or just one or you can even manually add a message type for the specific medium.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Thanks for the information..

In the main window of the smartform for shipping verification, for each row i need to a small rectangular check box...

Any idea how i can insert or draw it (hardcode) in the main window for each row..

Thanks and appreciate your answers,

Kanthi...

0 Kudos

Any help...

0 Kudos

Hi,

Having a check box is not possible directly.

Either you will have to use a CHECK BOX GRAPHIC or something like this [].

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please close the thread if the issue is answered

0 Kudos

Actually it is possible to add check box in your form. You will have to use SAP symbols to do that. For unmarked checkbox create a new text field and add symbol <727> in it. For marked checkbox, use symbol <697>.

They do not show on print preview, but you can see them on paper or for example on .PDF output. You can see a list of SAP symbols in transaction SO10, menu path Insert / Character / SAP symbols.

Br,

Hannu