cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address on a PDF Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I'm working with a Form created with Adobe Interactive Forms. Is it only a Form for Print, it is not interactive.

An address of the user should appear on the Form, but the user should be able to set somewhere if his personal address or the address of the company appears. The Form should show, depending of the user settings, the right address.

How can something like that be achieved? I'm thinking the user could set up a value for the address he wants in a customizing table and the form uses alternative fields to show the address. But since I'm new in this area, I'm opened to other suggestions.

Thank you and regards!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

NoJo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

there is a speciel element in the context where you can handle everything dynamically

example:

open form MEDRUCK_PO with transaction SFP

go to the context --> MEDRUCK_PO > VENADDR> VENDORADDRESS

you can use dynamic address type, even business partners are supported

norbert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Norbert,

thank you for your reply.

This field implies that the address is already available in the so called BAS (Business Address Services), right? In case this kind of field is used, where can be setup which address will be used? Is a customizing table still needed or there will be a priority setup within this field ?

Thank you!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ranjeetabap
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have to add company logo in MEDRUCK_PO form, I need help for adding logo.

Regards,

Ranjeet Srivastava

NoJo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

depends on the object you are working with, but most times look for a field called adrnr

you find this field adrnr in the customers masterdata (KNA1), in the vendors (LFA1) for the company Codes (T001) and so on

you can prepare the address in your code ( fm address_into_printform?) and pass your address-result in a text-table (5 lines?) and then add this to your form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

to be very specific, i work in the HCM module: for one employee I have to write in a form his actual address (which is saved in the Infotyp 0006) or the address of the Personal Area ( Personalbereich), which is saved in table T500P.

Since there is no Address number (ADDNR) stored somewhere (at least I don't know any), the option of the employee has to be saved somewhere, to know which address he prefers. This is why I'm thinking at a customizing table, where he stores his option, and then, in the form, depending on his option, I can prepare the address he wants.

Do you see it this way too?

Thanks again for your help!