cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Delivery value in F.35

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Credit Master Sheet (F.35), there is a field "Open Delivery value" against which I am getting some value.

Can somebody give me Idea regarding how to get the delivery document numbers for those deliveries for which this value is coming?

I have tried VL06O, but no use.

Thanks in advance,

Anup

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anup,

The open deliveries is viewed in that field.It can be seen VF04(billing due list).

Regards,

Nithin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

thanx for the reply.

I tried VF04 too. But it is showing no results.

Any other tcode, report or table?

Thanx,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try VL06G.

Regards,

Nithin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried all the VL06 series Tcodes. but could not get desired result.

In VL06G we cant get customer wise deliveries and what abt the deliveries for which PGI is done.

Thanx,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in table S067

Regards,

Nithin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this gives the total Open delivery value for a customer.

I want to know individual delivery documents pertaining to this value.

I hope you understood my requirement.

Thanx,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VL06G, you execute the report and the in the output you can sort the ship to party with the number you want.

Regards,

Nithin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please execute the program RVKRED88. It will split the values of open items according to sales documents.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

I see this question is answered ,could you please explain me what was the solution.I have a similar issue.Quick response would be highly appreciated and rewarded.

My question "identify on the F.35 screen "how" SAP or "where" SAP extracts the value for "open delivery value" on this screen".

Kind Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

I see this question is answered ,could you please explain me what was the solution.I have a similar issue.Quick response would be highly appreciated and rewarded.

My question "identify on the F.35 screen "how" SAP or "where" SAP extracts the value for "open delivery value" on this screen".

Kind Regards